MELISSAJUSTINE.EU

by - October 21, 2017

Hello everyone, I said I would be back. It would be bigger and better than it was before. And it is. For the last couple of month I have been working so very hard and I can finally reveal my new blog.

MELISSAJUSTINE.EU

MY OWN LITTLE PIECE OF THE INTERNET.

I want to thank you, for being here reading this blog from the very beginning, I never imagined anyone actually reading here. But it did happen and I finally took the step to make everything a bit more professional. My old posts will remain here for a while but most are transferred to my new site. I have already plannend really nice posts for you guys with posts coming every wednesday and sunday. The blog officially went up yesterday however it was very hard to reach but it's all better now!!

You can click HERE, to visit the new site. I hope to see you there.

lots of love xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments